Wednesday 16 July 2008

Bernard, TT, James and John

Yep,

Just a little post to say that the undead, apparently nonliving apparation resembling the deceased author of this infrequent blog is still trapped hopelessly in this strange, solid, tangible world and will continue to delight itself in the reinterpretation of the events befalling its person and also that of the individuals in the ambit [I love that word] of its social micoruniverse.

Yes, exams are over. Even us passed on individuals have to conform to the worldly situation of supreme mental stress called exams. And a lot has befallen the more alive people I have come into contact with.

Tracing back to the events involving our incredibly gentlemenly trio of pettifoggers [AKA former-but-still-kickin' debators], we are happy to state that we still rock! Though probably still not professionally enough to beat .tS yraM. Yes, we regret to say Danny Grober is still very much involved in Project BATT as various hints to rethink its temporary halt were dropped ...
"Trac[y]ing back to my point..."
"My most beautiful noble Tra... opponents"
... and many more similar remarks.

Earlier on today, the selfsame Commando Bernie threw himself once again into the fray by subtly hinting allowing the name 'Tracy' to crop up in the place of an unknown female individual understood to be reasonably attractive enough to command the attention of two good friends James and John, resulting in a scandal. Then he proceeded to relate the anecdote to the entire Moral class but obviously was too self-concious to include such a personally appreciated name to be mentioned in such a notorious affair.

Sigh... Don't we all pity him. I totally agree that being interested in a member of the opposite sex that is just a poor, greedy b**** who's just out for your money is just depressing. Nevertheless, that is not the case with my dear friend. Instead he is beset with an even more pitiful problem. Poor+Greed is definately and equation to cause trouble. But, Rich+Greed+Attactiveness will wreak total havoc. Never fear Danny, you have my support.

Hence, we leave him to complete his noble conquest of Project BATT.

13 comments:

o_0 said...

Don't noe wad to say... Just glad i'm the first to leave a comment that is not much of a comment in the place to post a comment. AHAHAHA LOL

Sam said...

Persistence as has been shown by thy faithful friend has and will continue to amaze me.

Amazed

Anonymous said...

I really don't understand why do u have to write complicated stuffs in your blog? I tot Guys are simple not complicated? Doron -aka-the supreme extraterresterial.

Perry Tan said...

o_O : I agree with you. Though I would luuurrrvvve to say more, I'll let bernie dig his own grave.

Sam : I have seen more persistence in the form of J. Mugis.

Lilian lee : We guys are just less messed up compared to girls, which doesn't mean we don't have the right to be sophisticated.

Bernie : Good luck. We'll get you all the luck you need.

nihploD said...

o_0,
I don't know what to say to you either.

sam,
Persistence can often be the mask of being too freaking lazy to consider other alternatives or just having nothing better to do; I think I'm a little bit of both.
I am AMAZED you bother to comment on posthumous blogs.

lilian,
Do you know my chinese name initials are actually E.T.

s3nt1n@l,
Have a nice trip. An important life lesson: The handphone is not a necessity!

bernie,
Sigh...

Anonymous said...

I don't understand Doron.... Whenever i say he's a gay/ alien or any weird stuff, He seems to agree... Sick o

nihploD said...

I like to think that other people's remarks are often true to a certain extent. It can be both an extremely risky or an extremely satisfying philosophy to live by.

Sam said...

I'm a silent reader most of the time.
Amazement shall end now. I'm commenting again =]

A Budding Engineer said...

Someone thought you're gay/ alien? Sniff, I smell something fishy....
And Lillian thought guys are simple? Not us.LOL. Anyway, ur Canon in D is... weird. I know its harder than it looks but hey, you can try again, maybe with me next time :) And always remember 30th June...

Anonymous said...

It's Lilian not Lillian.. Kish.

Anonymous said...

Gawd... (speechless)
Well it looks neat.

P.S. click the link and check out my blog.

Bryan sc.

A Budding Engineer said...

Sorrylah...

nihploD said...

FYI archer I only saw the peice on the day itself, more like half an hour before the performance. It was entirely for fun.

Sam, I am still amazed.

Bryan, What link?