Tuesday 5 August 2008

Filling in ...

Ah...

What's the point of a filler post when the small pathetic subset of undead and dead human population acknowledges that you don't post updates less than one full moon apart [that means a month for you who wackos who think astronomy only covers the fact that I'm Aries (I am an Aries incidentally) and somewhere in this world there's a Cancer or some other weird constellation out there waiting for me]. [I am not refering to anyone in particular...] [sarcasm intended :) ]

Basically, all you readers out there are supposed to know that my blog is OFFICIALLY dead so don't check it too often. Stop nagging me for updates. They come when they come. And as to pictures ... Let's just say I extremely abhor the tediousity of photo hosts.

Hence, i shall just leave all you frequenters of this tiny drop in the ocean of cyberspace with a not so short review of my next post. [and don't expect it to appear anytime soon!] So, I begin:

My next post will be the precedent of the afore accomplished feat of varying the various meanings of a specific group of text to support, enhance, or maybe even the slightest possibility of refute, it. This ambiguous definition is, in fact, relating to my previous undertaking entitled "posting on a comment" and its subsequent works work.

In layman's terms, I will be posting a little post not much unlike my previous post "posting on a comment". It will probably be entitled "POSTING ON A [blank]". In the mean time, use your imagination.

As a side note, Project BATT is currently swamped in the applications to run for DAP. CIA Payne is requested to report for duty i.e. the fun starts again!

18 comments:

Perry Tan said...

Aye aye, Capt'!

nihploD said...

So s3nt1nal, which would you rather do?

BATT or DAP?

I picked up a new lead on BASC. SC's identity is now revealed!

Perry Tan said...

I shall accept any assignment, sir. Ei, tell la brother... I wanna know too...

Perry Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V™ said...

Sonehow i knew this blog was yours.. =.=".. Looks dead..

Anonymous said...

DAP! BASC can b left alone, at least for the moment give room to the growth n furhter development n the nurture process of DAP! tat's the priority now! rondo, keep memorable messages, i m sure ur handphone has enuf space! be slightly more sentimental bout tat k?

nihploD said...

My blog may look dead, Sean, but as they say, 'dead men DO tell tales.

Anonymous, I thought someone's computer broke down? You just couldn't resist could you? Don't worry, BASC can be left alone for a while as it seems entirely voluntary. LOL!

Perry Tan said...

Anonymus,you heretic shalt be purged. Our holie crusade to bring to the fruition of the grand plan of deliverence to thee will not be stopped. Delayed but not stopped. DReam on busta!

Perry Tan said...

Fyi, bernie needs more lessons on how to get away with crappy anon comments.

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

what the family?! you update your blog but left me hanging on how u r. evil....

nihploD said...

hey janet, long time no see, eh?

A Budding Engineer said...

Aww... poor chap. Good luck for SPM. From your friend...

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

yeah. long time no see. how have u been Doron? still leading morning prayers? :D

nihploD said...

Janet:
Yep, still going strong

s3nt1nal:
So, BASC and DAP promoted to Operation stat, Project BAY under consideration, got any more gaps to fill in, eh?

awesomely gruesome.... jnet_h1lary88 said...

thats cool. i miss st joe. T.T

Anonymous said...

I, a brown boy, am wondering. Your confusing, not to mention dead blog sucks!

nihploD said...

And what good dead blog doesn't? they don't invent straws for nothing, you know?
Thanx for the comment brownie:)

Perry Tan said...

Aye Aye. Operation commencing. I will submit a habeas corpus to throw out Project GAP as soon as possible...