Wednesday 24 December 2008

This post, short as it is, is STILL longer than my Y-chromosome

Hey my livelier counterparts (both abundant in genes and no),

Let's face it, it takes a lot to wake the dead and if you would be satisfied as to what does, you would have to be content with this: whatever it is, it happens every post on this blog.

I stir forth from the cyberspace silence dutifully adhered to as a dead blogger to give thee readers a diminutive post regarding matters which you will henceforth read.

I am now "technically" suffering from measles, mumps and rubella all at the same time due to reasons I will explain if I yet live through this untrying times. The latter disease, upon careful research is seemingly impossible for one of my sex to have, hence I refer to the sole fact that despite evidence of the relatively short side of my genetic make-up, I have a X-chromosome as well and am therefore justified in suffering from this mallady.

For that reason post will be discontinued (this warning should be redundant) until future times; of which I may be residing in aciremA fo setatS detinU, anaidnI, nwotsregaH for six months henceforth. I bid you a happy christmas and a merry new year.

-nihploD-

7 comments:

Jonas? said...

It's Christmas, but I don't see many Christmas posts. Dammit, I tell you Kuching has gotten grinchy!

nihploD said...

Hmmm...... I agree. Must be the rain. So much for Malaysian snow.

A Budding Engineer said...

Well, I'm gonna always remember your quirky sense of humour while you're away. BTW, if you ever talk about your Malaysian friends while in the USA, say something nice about me :)

Anonymous said...

hey hey add hepatitis B...

o_0 said...

Post something short... lazy to read

nihploD said...

This IS short ... by my standards at least.

JasonWong said...

u nvr cease 2 amaze me with the amt of bullshit that u cn come up with even if it isn't bullshit, cause it looks like bull...!